BUSINESS CLIENT MANAGER FOR THE FOLLOWING TARGET COUNTRY: LITHUANIA
A unique opportunity to work with an international law firm (UK) that works on the largest cartel case in the world.
You can start work immediately.
* Project-based work (April 2021 – June 2021)
* Searching for new clients (haulage operators) in the target country and informing them about the possibility to join a collective claim against a truck cartel
* Making daily contact with new potential customers by phone and e-mail
* Creating a customer database, managing the accompanying documentation, and other tasks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
* Language of the target country as mother tongue (C2 level). In addition to the language of the target country (Lithuanian), knowledge of English and/or Russian or Estonian is required
* Determined, active, conscientious, and result-oriented communicator
* Having sales experience would be an asset (legal training is not required)
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
* A unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience
* Office location in Tallinn or Tartu (Possibility of teleworking)
* Opportunity to do sales work in addition to the main job (by common agreement)
* Different remuneration options such as basic monthly remuneration + bonuses (by common agreement). Contact +37256683940